[Sugar-devel] Draft proposal for GSoC'23 - Sugarizer Vue.JS Core (vinayak nayar)

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 05:11:39 EDT 2023

Hi Vinayak,

Thanks for your proposal.

I do like your flow chart to describe interaction. It's cool.
You can't consider that a chart is enough. It could be nice to give more
explanation for each step on which UI components  you will use and which
API call you will use.
It will be better to demonstrate too that you're already familiar with the
Sugarizer Server API.

Regards.

      Lionel