[Sugar-devel] Requesting Review for activities chosen for GSOC'23

Riya Jain riya1jain567 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 13:44:17 EDT 2023

Hi Mentors, My name is Riya Jain, and I am currently enrolled in a BTech
Degree in Information Technology in Indian Institute of Information
Technology, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India.

I am interested in contributing to Sugarlabs organization for GSOC'23 and
the project idea I am interested in is 'Improve and Maintain 6 Sugar
Activity' , so I tried to filtered these activities from all other
activities and wanted a review regarding the same.

To mention this is not my draft proposal, It's just for seeking review of
the activities.