[Sugar-devel] Eager to work in fixing the UI of sugarizer.

MR. OPTIMIST panuj7295 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 16:33:05 EDT 2023

Hello James Cameron sir,
         Thanks for your feedback. I agree with you that sugar is an
educational  platform and it does not look like flooding things on the
internet but user experience plays a vital role in any of the platforms be
it commercial or non profitable. Just a simple question: will you use a
phone with no broken or no display, Same is user experience. So if we can
improve, why shouldn't we improve ?

Also I would be thankful if you kindly let me know which of the proposed
changes seems to reasonable So that I can further proceed with further
contribution.
Proposed document link:-click me to open
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OwG09QhO8nHJqQmccXhI2sKYx5LnEGaEVoW5rv5BN5Q/edit?usp=sharing>