[Sugar-devel] Contribution for GSOC 2023

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiam at sugarlabs.org
Wed Jan 18 10:09:00 EST 2023

It'll be helpful if you give more details, what exactly are you trying to
do and what instructions are you following?

GSoC 2023 hasn't started yet so they're no mentors but any help you need
will be provided on the list here, you can also checkout
our matrix channel <https://matrix.to/#/#sugar:matrix.org> and ask
questions there too.

--

Ibiam Chihurumnaya