[Sugar-devel] Improve and maintain 12 Sugar activities

Dimitris20Cen dimitris20cen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 22:41:49 EDT 2023

Helloo, first of all I'm very sorry for asking for feedback that late, I
thought the deadline was on the 14th.

This attachment will be the core part of my proposal. I will also add more
in depth descriptions for how I'll go about implementing the
improvements/maintenance in my proposal tomorrow and I'll add images for
the suggested visual fixes/improvements.

I would also love to write my own activity, it's currently in its
conceptual phase. Would it be possible to include it as a 13th activity or
would that not align with the project?

Any feedback would be appreciated, thank you!