[Sugar-devel] GSoC' 2023 Proposal "Maintenance/bug fixes for Music Blocks 3"

Dhruv Mishra_1826 mishra.x.dhruv18 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 08:58:39 EDT 2023

Good evening,
Respected sir,

I am Dhruv Mishra, from Indian Institute of Technology - BHU (Varanasi),
India and I am aiming to contribute to Sugarlabs this summer under the
GSoC' 23 program. I am interested in the project entitled "Maintenance/bug
fixes for Music Blocks 3". I have attached my tentative proposal below.
Please take a look whenever you find the time. I'll be looking forward to
hearing from you.

Thanks and regards,
Dhruv Mishra