[Sugar-devel] Draft proposal GSoC 2023 - Improve and maintain 13 sugar activities

Riya Jain riya1jain567 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 03:51:17 EDT 2023

Thanks for the response Ibiam and Walter.

> The project idea you're referring to is "Improve and maintain 12 sugar
activities" not "Improve and maintain 13 sugar activities"
I am selected a total of 13 activities, but the task in two activities is
similar, if you say so, I will rename it accordingly

make them optional wherever implementing them and would also specify this
in my revised proposal

- Regarding block party activity, The bottom rows would have more value if
a line is broken on them, so to be specific : the board has 20 rows and for
the bottom 5 rows we get 50 points and for the next 5, 40 points and for
the next 5 30 and so on, this also leaves room for further board expansion
in future.

- I will update my proposal which includes the task said by you in
falabracman-activity.

- Mancala-activity does not have collaboration.

For the UI enhancement, I have attached a file which contains the images.
They just provide a rough idea on how I plan to implement the same, and I
might think of a better way in future.
Also I thought of including keyboard support in Math-hurdler, where the
options A,B,C,D can also be selected through the keyboard, I will include
this as well in my proposal.

Thanks.