[Sugar-devel] Sugraizer vue.JS core draft proposal

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 04:15:25 EDT 2023

Hi Anuj,

Thanks for your proposal.
My remarks:
- You should publish your video tutorial in the Discord and give the link
in your proposal
- You described the current way of working of Sugarizer screens, it's not
what we asked. We expect that you describe how to implement it with the new
components instead. Lot of actions are not pertinent for the scope of the
project (specifically local storage handling) where we expect just to
explore connection to a server.
- Good idea to integrate Neighborhood view.
- You mention "Making the sugar-web ready to handle new framework". sugar-web
should not be impacted by the project.

Regards.

        Lionel