[Sugar-devel] Seeking for some guidance to start contributing to sugar labs

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiam at sugarlabs.org
Thu Sep 29 13:40:27 EDT 2022

Hi Saurabh,

We have three projects at Sugar Labs;

Sugar <https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-docs#sugar-desktop> -
Python/JavaScript
Sugarizer <https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer> - JavaScript
Music Blocks <https://github.com/sugarlabs/musicblocks>, MusicBlocks-v4
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/musicblocks-v4> - JavaScript/TypeScript

I don't know what skills you possess hence me listing them out that way as
it'll be easier for you to decide which project you'd like
to contribute to.

You should also check out our getting started
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-docs#getting-started>, let us know if
you have any questions.

--

Ibiam Chihurumnaya