[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Assignments Meeting #19: 26 September 2022

Rohan Kumar rohanrajput16.phy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 07:29:31 EDT 2022

Hi,
*Today, I had a meeting with Nikhil Mehra and had a discussion about the
work items with basically includes *

   - Discuss last week's progress.
   - We discussed updating the remaining documentation
   - we discussed resolving the apidoc error with Lionel sir
   - Discuss writing report for GSoC Final Submission

*Here is the list of tasks we have decided on for the week*

   - will make a report for GSoC Final Submission
   - with complete documentation of APIs and README.

*The next meeting is scheduled for next week on Monday.*

Regards,
Rohan kumar