[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Vue.js UI Meeting #14 : 3rd Oct 2022

Saumya Kushwaha saumyakus at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:00:16 EDT 2022

Hey everyone,
Today, I had the 14th meeting related to the "Sugarizer Vue.js UI" project
with Lionel Laske.

Tasks I was working on:

   - Task #1: To finalize the previous tasks.
   - Task #2: To write the unit testing for the newly written files in
   previous tasks: for example, the newly merged Icon component, IconButton,
   etc.
   - Task #3: To integrate `SearchField` component .

Problems experienced:

   - Task #1: Completed, optimization of merged Icon component will be done
   later.
   - Task #2: The task is pending, it's creating problems to test while
   using Axios for promises in the Icon component, and for IconButton we are
   using the Icon component, so it's becoming complex to retrieve current SVG
   information on changing the icon of iconButton.
   - Task #3: Component is completed, needed to write tests for this.

Tasks of this week:

   - Task #1: Complete the testing of the IconButton and Icon components.
   - Task #2: Complete testing of the SearchField component.
   - Task #3: Integrate `PopUp` component .

The next meeting is scheduled for next week on Monday.

Regards,
Saumya Kushwaha