[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Assignments Meeting #2 : 30th May 2022

Rohan Kumar rohanrajput16.phy at gmail.com
Mon May 30 11:46:22 EDT 2022

Hi,
*Today, I had a meeting with Nikhil Mehra and had a discussion about the
work items with basically includes *

   - My previous week's tasks.like getting familier with sugarizer-server
   codebase
   - Discuss the routing from the dashboard directory.
   - Asking some doubts regarding presense.js and he told me perfectly that
   it's a web socket server running on the different port
   - Then we discuss the Journal's code and GridFs.
   - CRUD logic, and superagent npm library

*Problems experienced last week*

   -  I got a problem, in understanding the code flow under presence.js,
   later I asked the question regarding this on the slack server. It helped me
   out
   - I was getting stuck on finding the working of the "init" function, and
   later, I found it's nothing but a npm package. Init function basically
   initializes some variables (variables from .ini file or created javascript
   objects) in different parts of the code

*Here is the list of tasks we have decided on for the week*

   - work on, understanding the dashboard directory
   - dashboard controllers (bit easy after I track and know the flow)
   - dashboard Routes and views
   - and the last task of my previous week, which is struggling with
   Presence and Journal!

*The next meeting is scheduled for next week on Monday.*

Regards,
Rohan kumar