[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Assignments Meeting: 24th May 2022

Rohan Kumar rohanrajput16.phy at gmail.com
Wed May 25 08:59:33 EDT 2022

Hi,
Today, I had a meeting with Nikhil Mehra and had a discussion about the
work items with basically includes

   - Introduction to Sugar Labs community
   - Discuss the workflow with Sugar labs, like maintaining a mailing list
   with weekly progress reports
   - Asking some doubts regarding sugarizer-server, like Routes, designs
   - Technologies on which I have to focus

Here is a list of all tasks that we have decided on for this week

   - I am learning and getting familiar with the existing code-base of
   sugarizer-server.
   - Explore the routes of Sugarizer Server and try to understand how
   they're written.
   - Explore the Journal and Presence feature of Sugarizer Server and try
   to see from the Sugarizer Server end how it connects with Sugarizer - which
   end points are used for connection with Sugarizer Server

The next meeting is scheduled for next week on Tuesday.

Regards,
Rohan kumar