[Sugar-devel] Want to contribute to Sugarlab GSoC 2022.

20COB145 Anmol Agrawal anmol2002.aa1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 02:30:26 EDT 2022

I am Anmol Agrawal, a Computer Science undergraduate, I have just entered
my second year at Zakir Hussain College of Engineering (Aligarh Muslim
University).I am new to open source contributions but I have done many
contribution with my brother (currently a software engineer). I am well
aware of HTML , CSS , Javascript ,React,PHP & Python . I am interested In
GSOC 2022 .I want to part of your organization (Sugar Labs) in GSOC 2022.

I am interested in GSOC 2022 project Vue.js Ui.

Please help me to get started .

Please add me in your community channel/ mailing list where I can ask my
doubt too

Hoping to hear from you soon