[Sugar-devel] Query regarding gsoc 2022 project

Taniya taniya6265 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 05:23:03 EDT 2022

Hi there,

My name is Taniya kumari. I am a 2nd year student of electronics and
computer engineering. I am skilled with JavaScript, typescript and reactjs
and have some experience with the frontend field.

I am interested in number of ideas proposed this time, particularly:
1) Music Blocks 4 internationalisation
2) Music Blocks 4 Export/import

As musicblocks 4 is a react application with typescript template so there
are number of libraries available like react intl, react-i18next etc. to
make the application available to people from different origins.

I just want to know which one would be preferable or if the suitable
approach is not listed above please guide me with right direction.

Regards,

Taniya