[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2022 Aspirant

Anusha Nath Roy anusha.nathroy at students.iiit.ac.in
Wed Mar 16 01:26:48 EDT 2022

Hi everyone, I am Anusha.

I was delighted to come across Sugar Labs while searching for relevant organizations to contribute to this summer as part of the Google Summer of Code.

I have gone through the Idea List for this year's GSoC and absolutely loved two of the projects:
1.    Sugarizer Assignments
2.    Exerciser Evaluation

I have installed the Sugarizer server locally and played around with it for some time in the last couple of days. I feel that I have a lot to contribute to this organization as I have always have had a passion for using technology to spread education.

I am looking forward to working on a project at Sugar Labs this summer, and am currently working on preparing draft proposals for the 2 projects I listed.

I would love to get in touch with the mentors and discuss my proposal! I cannot wait to start contributing!