[Sugar-devel] GSOC 2022

Disha Talreja dishatalreja1202 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 04:57:01 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!
I am Disha Talreja, a second year student currently pursuing my bachelor’s
degree in Computer Science. I am an Open Source enthusiast and also a front
end developer. I am looking forward to contributing to GSOC’22 and while
browsing through the organizations, I came across SugarLabs. I really liked
the idea behind SugarLabs and the value it adds to the community.

I am really interested in the project Sugarizer Vue.js UI. I genuinely feel
like under proper guidance I’ll be able to make valid contributions and add
value to the project. I have more than 8 months of hands-on experience
developing enterprise applications in Vue.js and Ionic.

I would love to connect and discuss further about the project and how I can
get started with contributing to SugarLabs.

Github: https://github.com/disha1202
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dishatalreja/

Thanks and regards

Disha Talreja