[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Vue.js UI Meeting #4 : 20th June 2022

Saumya Kushwaha saumyakus at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 11:54:28 EDT 2022

Hey everyone,
Today, I had the 4th meeting related to the project with Lionel Laske.
Tasks of the previous week:

   - Task #1: I was implementing introJs tour UI in MindMath by replacing
   bootstrap-tour library.
   - Task #2: I was exploring Vue3 documents and trying to know what
   installation process can be followed of it according to our environment,
   i.e. can we use the direct script or not like we are already using with
   Vue2.
   - Task #3: After completing task #2 I was working to migrate the
   MindMath activity from vue2 to vue3.

Problems experienced last week:

   - Task #1: The problem was mainly about making UI and styling similar to
   Sugar UI by adding custom classes. Although it's fixed now.
   - Task #2: No problem, It can be done for Vue3 as well, similar to Vue2
   using the script of min.js.
   - Task #3: Because of many breaking changes from vue2 to vue3. A lot of
   errors are thrown in the console and it's become a bit complicated to
   migrate a whole working activity at first.

Tasks of this week:

   - Task #1: In continuation of previous week's task #1, I will add a TODO
   list to migrate bootstrap-tour to introJs library in activities. I will
   also update the Sugarizer tutorial for introJs activity.
   - Task #2: As we faced problems on migrating activity directly in task
   #3, So, in this task, I will be migrating a sample activity (Pawn.activity)
   from vue2 to vue3.
   - Task #3: Once task #2 is completed then in this task I will be
   migrating the MindMath activity from vue2 to vue3.

The next meeting is scheduled for next week on Monday.

Regards,
Saumya Kushwaha