[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Assignments Meeting #10 : 25 July 2022

Rohan Kumar rohanrajput16.phy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 16:11:27 EDT 2022

Hi,
*Today, I had a meeting with Nikhil Mehra and had a discussion about the
work items with basically includes *

   - we resolve doubts and bugs.
   - debug editAssignment.js controller to check if we got classrooms
   properly or not, he told me how to fix
   - we discuss that a teacher can only add/edit/delete and see
   deliveries of the assignments created by them only.
   - We reviewed the code of the frontend because the icons were not
   showing in the option tag under *select t*ag. Then he told me that I
   have to use *select2* tag to show which ones because the normal *select*
   tag doesn't allow for showing icons under the *option* tag.

*Problems experienced last week*

   - all classrooms shifted to the right-hand side, which is selected, and
   that which is not selected also. it was a bug and we resolved it, actually,
   the problem is in the editAssignmnet.js controller.
   - xo icons were not showing under the *select* tag, then he suggests to
   use *select2* tag from the *select2* library

 These problem is resolved during the meeting

*Here is the list of tasks we have decided on for the week*

   - Code refactoring according to code review by mentor (Nikhil Mehra).
   - will fix the *classrooms* and the *xo icon* bug
   - will complete all remaining tests.
   - will add filtering and sorting options in the UI.

*The next meeting is scheduled for next week on Monday.*

Regards,
Rohan kumar