[Sugar-devel] B2-7 dev laptop donation?

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Jan 11 16:00:36 EST 2022

G'day Alex,

Contact Sameer Verma at OLPC SF.  That's where OLPC is currently
referring surplus XO-1 to.

The SKU1 may be unlocked with the new
https://wiki.laptop.org/go/Persistent_developer_key_firmware
and upgraded to OLPC OS 13.2.11
https://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_notes/13.2.11

The B2-7 are a problem though, as we stopped sustaining the firmware a
long time ago.  Don't try to upgrade them.