[Sugar-devel] Regarding contribution in Sugar Repository

Saumya Kushwaha saumyakus at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 08:53:09 EST 2022

Respected Sir,

I am Saumya Kushwaha, a CSE 2nd year student of IITBHU, India. I am already
contributing to SugarLabs from December 2021 in many repositories.
I have queries regarding contribution to the Sugar
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar> repository. I have already set up the
Sugar in my Virtual Machine and can access it via SSH.
  But, I am not able to find how I actually connect the forked code of
"Sugar" from my local environment to the Virtual Machine. I mean to say how
after changing the code in my local environment can see the changes in
Virtual machine. I had followed this
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/blob/master/docs/development-environment.md>
file but couldn't able to understand this thing properly.
Could anyone please guide me, share an article or blog from where I can
read, or let me know the steps like after cloning how I connect my Virtual
Machine code to the local machine. SO that I can work on pending issues
and contribute to Sugar.

It would be a great help!

Thanks and Regards,
Saumya Kushwaha