[Sugar-devel] Inquiry regarding contributing to Sugar Labs for a beginner

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiam at sugarlabs.org
Tue Dec 27 07:48:04 EST 2022

Hi Vatsalya,

The resources you're asking for, is it to help you with learning the tools
you mentioned above?

Checkout our how can I help
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-docs/blob/master/src/how-can-i-help.md>
page as it contains information on installing and trying out our software.

We don't assign mentors except within the confines of a program .eg. Google
Summer of Code.

If you have any questions you can ask them here on the mailing list or on
our matrix <https://matrix.to/#/#sugar:matrix.org> channel.

Hope this helps!

--

Ibiam Chihurumnaya