[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Assignments Meeting #15: 30 August 2022

Rohan Kumar rohanrajput16.phy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 03:22:40 EDT 2022

Hi,
*Today, I had a meeting with Nikhil Mehra and had a discussion about the
work items with basically includes *

   - Discuss last week's progress.
   - Discussed implementing return assignment functionality and testing on
   both the server and client side.
   - Discussed enabling/disabling the submit button in the assignment line
   on the basis of lateTurnIn true/false.
   - Discussed how can students differentiate between the assignments which
   are submitted and the assignments which are not submitted.
   - Discussed making UI responsive.

*Here is the list of tasks we have decided on for the week*

   - Will build the feature when the assignment icon clicks then it'll open
   the journal view with the assignment filter activated.!
   - Return assignment thing and integrate and  test on sugarizer server
   - Integrate submit assignment API with sugarizer
   - Add LateTurnIn feature on sugarizer.
   - Make UI responsive
   - I will work on how to differentiate between the "submit" and "to be
   submitted"  assignments in journal view after Lionel sir's reply!
   - Update on the sugarizer server after review!

*The next meeting is scheduled for next week on Monday.*

Regards,
Rohan kumar