[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Assignments Meeting #11 : 1 August 2022

Rohan Kumar rohanrajput16.phy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 13:16:56 EDT 2022

Hi,
*Today, I had a meeting with Nikhil Mehra and had a discussion about the
work items with basically includes *

   - we discuss my last week's progress.
   - we discuss that if I am  not able to complete the project by the
   deadline. I can work a few extra weeks to finish the project

*Here is the list of tasks we have decided on for the week*

   - Code refactoring according to code review by mentor (Nikhil Mehra).
   - will complete all remaining tests.
   - will add filtering and sorting options in the UI.

*The next meeting is scheduled for next week on Monday.*

Regards,
Rohan kumar