[Sugar-devel] GSOC 22 Proposal

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiam at sugarlabs.org
Tue Apr 19 10:06:13 EDT 2022

Thanks for sharing Sarthak, a few comments;

Chat: You don't need two XOs to chat, one user shares their activity and
the other is able to join from their
neighborhood view if they're within close proximity of each other. You
could also explain more on how you intend to fix #17
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/chat/issues/17>.

Turtle In a Pond: Any ideas for a new UI? Also share.

Log: Investigate to know what causes #21
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/log-activity/issues/21> and share that if
you've figured it out.

Also share your UI ideas for any of the activities that you talk about UI
changes.

You should also include any idea that you have that would bring about a
discussion with your mentors.

If you have any prior contributions to any of the Sugar Labs repos, you
should add that too.

Hope this helps!

--

Ibiam Chihurumnaya