[Sugar-devel] Draft proposal review - Improve and maintain 12 activities

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Apr 17 17:23:37 EDT 2022

Another fantastic proposal, well done.  You're testing activities with
children, and you can write in Lua on NodeMCU.  Both are very helpful
skills for the work you have planned.  Good luck!

Your software development environment may cause problems.  You're
using Sugar 0.117, and the latest is 0.118, with some changes yet to
be released.  I suggest looking through the commits since 0.117 on the
sugar-toolkit-gtk3 repository, so you can handle known problems.

Also remember to keep whole of system backups, so that any accident
doesn't threaten your work.  On your chosen device, this is remarkably
easy, as you can duplicate the microSD card.