[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2022 Draft Proposal (Maintaining 6 activities)

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sat Apr 16 17:59:25 EDT 2022

Thanks, that's interesting.  I have a few suggestions.

1.  your work so far indicates you are likely to be able to do much
more than what you have listed in the proposal; you may wish to add
stretch goals in case you have free time,

2.  you've mentioned release to ASLO v4 as something you want to
enable; you may instead include release in each of your goals,

3.  the organisation name has a space between Sugar and Labs; if
there's anywhere we aren't doing that (apart from the domain name,
GitHub organisation name, and a logo on our web site), please let us
know.

Good luck!