[Sugar-devel] sugar live boot is not persistent.

UMESH ARADHYA P umesharadhyap1224 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 14:07:41 EDT 2022

Hello,
I am Umesh, a contributor from India.

I have installed sugar on a virtual box using Sugar Live Boot and am
working on it. I have made changes to an activity. But, once I reboot sugar
to the virtual box, all the changes I made are no longer available. I’m not
sure how to fix this issue, can the mentors kindly help me with this issue?

I started learning python in my first year of college. Python has been my
first priority over various programming languages.i am very much interested
to work on port to python3 project.

Regards,

Umesh.