[Sugar-devel] GSOC 2022

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Apr 15 18:35:45 EDT 2022

Welcome Arham,

Your selected task is

https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Ideas-2022.md#exerciser-evaluation-mode

The mentor is Ashish Aggarwal <ashish09101998 at gmail.com>.

I guess you have newly joined the mailing list.  Ashish has given
guidance already last week.  See our mailing list archives.

http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2022-April/059289.html

If you're not sure about how exerciser works now, please try using it,
and review the source code.

https://github.com/llaske/ExerciserReact