[Sugar-devel] Getting started with contributing to musicblocks-v4

Rishabh Khandelwal rishkwal at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 01:28:07 EST 2021

Hello everyone,

I am Rishabh Khandelwal, a second year Electronics Engineering undergrad
student from Bits Pilani Hyderabad Campus, India. I am a React and
TypeScript Developer. I used the musicblocks web application and I think it
is a great platform for people to combine programming with music and visual
learning. I can see that the code is being refactored using React and
TypeScript into musicblocks-v4.

I would like to contribute towards the refactoring of the application. I
went through the proposed architecture and I think it will definitely
increase the modularity and extensibility of the application.

I need some general guidance on how to go about contributing towards the
refactoring and would like to know the specific parts of the application I
can work upon.

Thanks,
Rishabh