[Sugar-devel] First meeting report (Measure Activity)

Sarthak gupta sarthakgupta041 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 09:32:27 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,
I and lionel had our first meeting today at 8:30 AM UTC.
We had discussed about various things including different testing
environments for Sugarizer and how lionel will monitor project updates.
I've cleared my doubts related to project with him.
We've decided that we will start coding from community bonding period as
that help in project completion before deadline. I will raise pull request
on Sugarizer and update further changes in that only.
Based on our discussion, my task for this week is

   1. To figure out how to gather frequency data for mobile device
   2. Start with localization
   3. Test Sugarizer with electron

Our next meeting will be on Tuesday 1st June, 9AM UTC.

Regards,
Sarthak Gupta