[Sugar-devel] Unable to use shared clipboard in sugar live build vm.

Shivam Rai shivamrai19042001 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 06:32:25 EDT 2021

I have windows and i have installed debian sugar live build in it as a
virtual machine through virtualbox.
I am unable to copy text from windows to my virtual machine or vice versa.

In any  virtual machine in virtual box we can enable the shared clipboard
feature to enable host to guest or guest to host copy paste.

But its not working for me.