[Sugar-devel] Issue in adding activities in Sugar

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Mar 28 16:57:40 EDT 2021

No worries.  With the knowledge you won't be fixing any of the Sugar
activities and only want to run them, the simplest would be to install
Sugar Live Build as a virtual machine.

Then try running each activity from a GitHub clone.

However, you'll still see many activities not working.  That's because
we don't have enough people willing to fix any of them.

You will also see many of the Sugar Javascript activities not
working.  That's because we don't have enough people with knowledge of
Javascript willing to fix them or Sugar.

Good luck.

--
James Cameron
https://quozl.linux.org.au/