[Sugar-devel] Issue in adding activities in Sugar

Saurabh Gupta saurabhguptajpr at yahoo.in
Sun Mar 28 02:13:04 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,
I have installed Sugar 0.117 on Ubuntu 20.10 (Groovy Gorilla). All pre-installed activities are working fine (i.e. Chat, Calculate, Browse, Write) but when I download other activities from http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/ and run .xo file it shows "Activity Name unable to Start". I have tried using 3 activities (i.e. Measure-53.1, Speak-54, Story-19) but the same error is showing on all three. Is there anything else we have to set up to run activity from the xo file, I have gone through the docs but nothing is mentioned regarding installing new activities.
Regards
Saurabh Gupta