[Sugar-devel] GSOC 2021

Innocent Onwukanjo innociousbliss at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 09:02:45 EDT 2021

Hi!
My name is Innocent. I am a final year student in the Department of
Computer Engineering. I would love to participate in this year's Google
Summer of Code with Sugar Labs. I have subscribed to the sugar-devel list
and I have been reading tonnes of information but I just don't know where
to start.
In brief, I am learning DevOps Engineering backend web development using
PHP 7.^ and Django. Although I am a newbie using Django. I am super
interested to move from PHP to Python. So how do I start?