[Sugar-devel] Porting sugar codebase to python3

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Mar 18 19:33:53 EDT 2021

Thanks.  Yes, certainly helpful.  We don't yet know if the problems we
face are caused by the port to Python 3 or something else.

Next steps are to get a traceback of the failing Telepathy processes
using gdb, and diagnose all the way back to lines of code in Telepathy.

--
James Cameron
https://quozl.linux.org.au/