[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2021 aspirant

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Mar 15 15:41:07 EDT 2021

Latest is Sugar 0.118.

For Sugar 0.117 and 0.118, activities should be downloaded from
v4.activities.sugarlabs.org rather than activities.sugarlabs.org.

Yes, you always require consent of author.  You should be able to read
the copyright to find the author, and read the license to find
consent.

Etoys activity has not been ported to new shell or Python 3, so not
surprising that it does not work yet.

James Cameron
https://quozl.linux.org.au/