[Sugar-devel] GSoC Participation 2021

Chandan Prakash b18050 at students.iitmandi.ac.in
Mon Mar 15 01:55:18 EDT 2021

Hi all,
I am interested in contributing to the music blocks project as a GSoC
student.
I am not new to this organization as I have also constantly contributed
from previous years to the project and submitted a proposal 'MVC
refactoring for music blocks', but unfortunately the project was not
selected. So, again this year, I want to contribute to the project.
I have gone through the ideas list and am interested in 'Blocks
refactoring'. I am looking forward to learning new skills and making an
impactful contribution to this project.
I will discuss my ideas with the proposed mentor. I have also started
porting the utilities of music blocks as guided by Walter Bender sir.
Looking forward to spending my summer working as a GSoC student with
sugarlabs.

Thanks
Chandan Prakash