[Sugar-devel] Porting sugar codebase to python3

ADITYA VATS avats.osc at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 14:46:36 EST 2021

Hello everyone at sugar !!
Hope you all are doing well.

I want to contribute to sugar on implementing porting to py3 along with
porting telepathy bindings to telepathyglib bindings during GSoC21. I have
studied the related sugar docs and references. However, I am still not much
clear about the latter one, i.e. telepathy bindings.

I want to try my hands on this idea, but I couldn't find any suitable issue
for this. Could anyone please direct me towards any related issue where I
can try this or to any implementation in code, just for starting out?

Please do share any insights or advices you have regarding this.

Thanks

Aditya Vats