[Sugar-devel] GSOC 21 Aspirant

Shivam Rai shivamrai19042001 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 04:39:37 EST 2021

I have thought of few ideas of development in sugarizer.

1.Including Filter in Activity list.
There are number of sugar activities.
So applying filter to find our needy activity without scrolling all of them
in the activity list. Filters like gaming, science, etc. would help.

2.Adding Dictionary as sugar activity.

3. Rather than displaying  the activity list from top (by default) after
every time we quit an application , the activity list is to be displayed at
the point till the place up to where it was already scrolled.
I thought for this as when i was try all activities one by one in the
activity list , when i reached to activities present in the last of
activity page each time when i quit an activity i was by default directed
to top of activity list . So for going to the activity next to previous
activity i would have had to scroll again to bottom.

I have thought of few of these ideas and thinks they will help in
increasing the utility of the platform.
I would  request you to guide me with your opinion over these.