[Sugar-devel] 6th meeting report

Sarthak gupta sarthakgupta041 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 05:47:47 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,
I and lionel had our 6th meeting today at 9 AM UTC.
We first discussed the status of last week's tasks and then decided this
week's tasks.

Last week task:

   1. Test all the activities on IOS
   2. Fix settings palette i.e. including invert button in it
   3. Do a mockup of logging export files
   4. Implement logging section which includes selection of logging
   interval, start/stop logging, saving of log data in journal in pdf and CSV
   (with txt extension) format.

This week task:

   1. Fix palette and export issues
   2. Implement triggering edges features
   3. Start implementing Tuning features

Our next meeting will be on Tuesday July 6 at  9AM UTC.

Regards,
Sarthak Gupta