[Sugar-devel] Third Meeting Report

Sarthak gupta sarthakgupta041 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 06:28:09 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,
I and lionel had our third meeting today at 9 AM UTC.
We first discussed the status of last week's tasks and then decided this
week's tasks.

Last week task:

   1. Update PR with all previous work
   2. Implement zoom in and zoom out functionality for time and freq plot
   3. Switching between time and freq mode
   4. Canvas resizing including fullscreen

This week task:

   1. Build dev environment for macOS/IOS
   2. Solve the issue of getFloatTimeDomainData for Safari
   3. Test for audio on Electron macOS
   4. Build Sugarizer for IOS and document it.

Our next meeting will be on Tuesday  June 15 at  9AM UTC.

Regards,
Sarthak Gupta