[Sugar-devel] Information about Idea Page GSOC2021.

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Jan 25 19:03:31 EST 2021

You asked about SageMath.  Please contact the SageMath organisation
for all information about their involvement in GSoC.  Sugar Labs has
no relationship with SageMath.

For Sugar Labs and GSoC, we have no ideas list yet.  You can see last
year's ideas list on our repository;

https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC

We do not select students based on technologies and codebase knowledge
alone.  To work towards a better proposal, read the list of points in
our "Right fit" section;

https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC#right-fit

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 11:51:39PM +0530, MAULIK VARSHNEY wrote:
> Hey,
> Can anyone please help me with the Idea List page for GSOC 2021?
> What all technologies and prior codebase knowledge is generally being required/
> expected from the students participating in GSOC with Sage Math as parent
> Organisation?

James Cameron
https://quozl.linux.org.au/