[Sugar-devel] Participation in GSOC 2021

Saurabh Gupta saurabhguptajpr at yahoo.in
Sat Jan 23 09:30:57 EST 2021

Hi everyone,I hope you all are doing wellBy way of introduction, I am Saurabh, a 2nd-year student from IIT Roorkee. I am contributing to Sugarizer for the last few months and have fixed some issues. During this journey, I gained some knowledge about sugarizer activities and how sugarizer works.Here, I am just eager to know if sugarizer is planning to incorporate Hindi as a language in the coming future just like MusicBlocks has?Further, I am eagerly looking forward to participate in GSoC 2021 and make valuable contributions to Sugarlabs.
Regards Saurabh Gupta