[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2021 Ideas

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Jan 15 02:50:55 EST 2021

We need ideas for GSoC this year.  Let's get started.

Change from last year; projects are 175 hours rather than 350 hours.

Use ideas from previous years, or make new ideas.

Make a new Ideas-2021.md file in our repository
https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC using a pull request.

File README.md also needs a few changes.  You can read the commit
history of changes to the file to see what changed last year.

Applications by organisations are from 29th January to 19th February.

Organisation administrators this year are Jui, Perrie and Lionel.

--
James Cameron
https://quozl.linux.org.au/