[Sugar-devel] [SoaS] SOAS 33/34 Changes.

Alex Perez aperez at alexperez.com
Wed Jan 13 21:17:42 EST 2021

I tested today's nightly rawhide of SoaS, and can confirm it behaves as expected/desired, with session auto-login. All activities start _except_ FotoToon.

Downloaded from https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/compose/rawhide/Fedora-Rawhide-20210113.n.0/compose/Spins/x86_64/iso/Fedora-SoaS-Live-x86_64-Rawhide-20210113.n.0.iso

SoaS raw-xz for armhfp (Raspberry Pi, etc) image at https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/compose/rawhide/Fedora-Rawhide-20210113.n.0/compose/Spins/armhfp/images/Fedora-SoaS-armhfp-Rawhide-20210113.n.0-sda.raw.xz