[Sugar-devel] WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO SUGAR LABS FOR GSOC 2021

Srevin Saju srevinsaju at sugarlabs.org
Tue Jan 12 12:19:51 EST 2021

It would be quite complicated to explain what to check. We would be able
to explain better if you could send a draft Pull Request and ping me there.

Some basic ways to test, common to all activities / sugar / any FOSS
software would be to:

 1. Clone the source, checkout master
 2. Login to Sugar
 3. Run the software / activity : (in sugar, it would be to run `python
    setup.py install` or `python setup.py dev`, click on the activity's
    icon on the Sugar Home view
 4. Make your changes, GOTO STEP 2 and repeat those with your new changes.
 5. Finally, push your changes when you are satisfied.
 6. Have fun.

--
Srevin Saju
https://srevinsaju.me