[Sugar-devel] [Sur] [SLOBS] meeting reminder

Claudia Urrea callaurrea at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 20:18:07 EST 2021

Walter and all,

I just received confirmation about a meeting with the new minister of
education in Belize. I am in the PI of a three year project with the
government and I need to be there to present. The meeting is scheduled for
2:30 pm for 30 min. I will do my best to come back, but I can't miss this
meeting.

I apologize for the last minute change, but this is a significant 3 year
long project with a team of over 15 people from MIT.

I will keep you all posted.

Claudia