[Sugar-devel] work on pootle

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Jan 4 22:00:49 EST 2021

No worries.  Take as many exams as you like, the problem has been with
us for years and is still be waiting for people to work it.  Don't
worry about missing out; if anybody else works the problem, it should
be obvious, because they will say so.  I've not worked the problem
since.

--
James Cameron
https://quozl.linux.org.au/