[Sugar-devel] Jukebox activity collaboration UX review

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Feb 9 16:21:34 EST 2021

Thanks Kunal.

I'm not sure if you've used collaboration in a Sugar activity before.
Points 1 to 3 of your list are already handled by Sugar and the
Toolkit, so they are out of scope for the issue.

Also, I think the most important collaboration feature would be to see
and hear the same thing at the same time.

I'll update the issue.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 02:31:41AM +0530, Kunal Sharma wrote:
> Hello maintainers,
> I am Kunal Sharma and my Github is [1]dbzkunalss.
> With respect to the issue: [2]Add collaboration for sharing playlist items #22
> in [3]jukebox-activity, I would like to put forth my User Experience proposal
> for review.
>
> Proposed UX:
>
>  1. Ability to share jukebox activity to the neighborhood.
>  2. Ability to invite users to the activity.
>  3. Ability to accept the invitation.
>  4. Ability to collaborate on adding or removing tracks using "+" and "-"
>     buttons on the top bar.
>  5. Ability to collaborate on rearranging the playlist items/tracks using up
>     and down arrow buttons on the bottom bar.
>
> Upon your confirmation, I would like to work on the implementation by getting
> the issue assigned to me. Please let me know if there are any changes.
> Thank you!
>
> Regards,
> Kunal Sharma
> [4]Twitter | [5]Github | [6]LinkedIn